Outdoor optical cable for communication with nonmetal reinforced member, holster layer stranding filling type and polyethylene outer sheath
1. Select high-quality optical fiber to ensure excellent transmission performance.
2. Accurately control the excess length of optical fiber to ensure that the optical cable has excellent mechanical characteristics and temperature characteristics
3. Strict process and raw material control to ensure stable operation of optical cable.
4. The loose tube is filled with special ointment to protect the optical fiber.
5. Full section water blocking structure ensures good water and moisture resistance performance.
6. The center is a non-metallic reinforced member (FRP), which avoids the lightning induced breakdown between the longitudinal wrapped steel strip and the central reinforcing member.
7. The double-sided corrugated steel strip is longitudinally wrapped and tightly bonded with PE sheath, which not only ensures the radial moisture-proof of the optical cable, but also enhances the lateral pressure resistance of the optical cable.
Application scope: suitable for long distance communication and inter office communication
Laying method: overhead pipeline
Working temperature: - 40 ℃～ + 70 ℃
Main mechanical properties:
Note: one The outer sheath of the optical cable can be made of low smoke halogen-free flame retardant material, and its model is GYFTZY
two For special structure optical cable, it can be designed and manufactured according to customer requirements.
| Number of cores
|| Allowable tensile force (short / long term)
|| Allowable flattening force (short / long term)
|| Bending radius static / dynamic (multiple of cable diameter)
|| Design according to customer needs