In some places, it is not necessary to measure the complete six force and moment components, but only a few of them are needed. Therefore, there are two, three, four and five dimensional ones Multi dimensional force sensor , each of them sensor May contain a variety of combinations. Multidimensional force sensor Compared with uniaxial force sensor, it is necessary to solve the problems of monotony and consistency sensitive to the measured force components, as well as the inter dimensional (inter axial) interference caused by layout processing and process errors, dynamic and static calibration problems, decoupling algorithm and circuit implementation in vector operation. We have thoroughly solved the scientific problems in the research of multi-dimensional force sensors, such as the layout design of elastomers, mechanical performance evaluation, vector decoupling algorithm, and so on. We have also mastered the core manufacturing technology, and have the design and processing ability from macro machinery to micro machinery. The product covers a full range of two-dimensional to six-dimensional multi-dimensional sensors, ranging from several hundred grams of force to dozens of tons, and has obtained a number of patented technologies in elastomer layout and vector decoupling circuit. Multi dimensional force sensors are widely used in the research of robot fingers and claws; robot surgery research; finger force research; tooth research; force feedback; brake detection; precision assembly and cutting; restoration research; plastic surgery research; product testing; tactile feedback; teaching and learning. The industry covers the robot, automobile manufacturing, automatic assembly, biomechanics, aerospace, textile industry and other platforms. Multi dimensional force sensor - layout category
Three dimensional force sensor The robot can not only detect the motion and grip force of the object, but also detect the motion of the object and grasp force (Fz) in the process of grasping, and whether the manipulator can control the motion of the object and the grasp force (Fz) at the same time. There are two kinds of three-dimensional finger force sensors: side mounted and top mounted. The side mounted three-dimensional finger force sensor is generally used for two finger robot gripper, and the top mounted three-dimensional finger force sensor is generally used for robot multi fingered dexterous hand. Six axis force sensor It is an important sensor of intelligent robot. It can detect the full force information of three-dimensional space (Cartesian coordinate system), namely three force components and three torque components. This product is widely used in precision assembly, automatic grinding, contour tracking, two hand coordination, zero force teaching and other operations. It is widely used in aviation, aerospace, machining, automobile and other industries. The sensor elastomer adopts patent layout with high sensitivity, good rigidity, small dimension coupling and mechanical overload protection function. The integrated decoupling bridge signal is synthesized into six components in three-dimensional space, which can be directly used for force control. Standard serial port and parallel port input and output are adopted. The product can not only form a two-level computer system with the control computer, but also connect the terminal to form an independent test device.
Multi dimensional force sensor - sensor selection
Sensor is compared to the heart of electronic weighing instrument, its performance determines the accuracy and stability of electronic weighing instrument to a great extent. In the design of electronic weighing instrument, we often encounter the problem of how to select the sensor. The weighing sensor The output of an electrical signal is actually a measurable signal. The actual working environment of the sensor should be considered before using the sensor, which is very important for the correct selection of the sensor. It is related to the normal operation of the sensor, its safety and service life, and even the reliability and safety of the whole weighing instrument. The impact of environment on sensors mainly includes the following aspects:
(1) In high temperature environment, the coating material melts, the solder joint is civilized, and the stress distribution in the elastomer changes. For the sensor working in high temperature environment, it is often used to High temperature sensor In addition, heat insulation, water cooling or air cooling devices must be added.
(2) The influence of dust and humidity on sensor short circuit. In this environment, sensors with high tightness should be selected. The sealing methods of different sensors are different, and their airtightness is very different. The common seals are sealant filling or coating, rubber gasket mechanical fastening seal, welding and vacuum nitrogen filling seal. In terms of sealing capacity, sealing effect is poor. For the sensors working in clean and dry indoor environment, the sensors with glue sealing can be selected. For some sensors working in humid and dusty environment, the sensors with diaphragm hot sleeve seal or diaphragm welding seal and vacuum nitrogen filling should be selected.
(3) In the high corrosive environment, such as humidity and acid, which will damage the elastomer or produce short circuit, the sensor with good corrosion resistance and good tightness should be selected with the surface surface sprayed with plastic or stainless steel cover.
(4) The influence of electromagnetic field on the output disturbance signal of the sensor. In this case, the shielding of the sensor should be strictly checked to see whether it has good anti electromagnetic ability.
(5) Inflammable and explosive not only cause complete damage to the sensor, but also pose a great threat to other equipment and personal safety. Therefore, sensors working in inflammable and explosive environment have higher requirements for explosion-proof performance: explosion proof sensors must be selected in flammable and explosive environments. The sealing enclosure of this sensor should not only consider its tightness, but also the explosion-proof strength, as well as the waterproof, moisture-proof and explosion-proof properties of cable lead-in head.